Phonak Belong B70 Audeo / Virto / Bolero Hearing Aids
The Phonak B-Direct has the same features as the Belong Audeo B70 with added wireless streamless capabilities. The B-direct is able to stream audio to your hearing aid without the need for an extra device.
Comparing the B90 & B70
Audeo B70 is the second model in the Belong range, see the model above the B90 here.
- AutoSense audio environment setting: B70 – four settings Calm Situation, Speech in Noise, Comfort in Noise and Music | B90 – seven setting + speech in Loud Noise, Speech in Car and Comfort in Echo
- B70 Noise reduction 4 stars | B90 Noise reductions 5 stars (better in loud environments)
- B70 does not have Comfort in Echo, their Echostop feature that removes echo’s and the reverberation of sound, delivering greater speech clarity.
- B70 16 channels | B90 20 channels
- B70 can’t have Speech in Wind or Comfort in Echo programs
The Phonak Mini-charger is a great accessory for the rechargeable Belong models, allowing you to wirelessly charge on the go.
The Phonak Mini-charger comes included with any of the rechargeable models. It looks nice, does the job well and is all you need. They also do a
Upgrade to the Phonak Charger Case which combines a multi-function charger, drying kit and hard carry case. The Phonak Charging Case can be connected to the Phonak Power Pack that allows for 7 full charges, extremely useful for your travels or people on the go!
- Audéo B-10 – Smallest in the range – size 10 battery.
- Audéo B-312 – Use standard 312 battery.
- Audéo B-312T – Integrated telecoil (“T”) Also uses a 312 battery.
- Audéo B-13 – Largest in the range, uses size 13 battery and has a volume control.
- Audéo B-R – Rechargeable model.