Phonak Marvel M90
Phonak Audéo Marvel range has delivered break-through innovations in digital hearing aids.
- Rechargeable, the Marvel range delivers a full day of hearing aid use from a single charge.
- Bluetooth connectivity – Stream audio from your smartphone, tablet or any other device that is Bluetooth enabled.
- Stream directly from Bluetooth-enabled TVs/Phonak TV Connector accessory straight to your hearing aid.
- Stereo Hands-free calling from any Bluetooth-enabled phones and VoIP services like Skype.
- Increased background noise reduction thanks to Phonak’s Autosense OS™ 3.0, built around Phonak’s groundbreaking artificial intelligence (Ai) technology.
- Remote Hearing Aid Adjustments – We can adjust your hearing aids without you leaving your home!
- Get remote support from the team at Audiological Science via your smartphone for your hearing aids as well as customisable listener setting through the myPhonak app.
- Moisture Protection – High IP6B rating
- Fully integrated with Phonak’s RogerDirect portable microphone
Phonak have no closed the gap that previous manufacturers enjoyed over Phonak. With the release of the Marvel 2.0, Phonak’s Marvel range now offers excellent connectivity capabilities. You can now stream stereo audio from any Bluetooth enabled device. The in-built microphones used within the Marvel hearing aids allow the user to continue their phone conversation naturally, without having to hold the phone to their mouth.
The Marvel range also improves on the sound quality. Enjoy a fuller and richer sound-quality compared to previous models. The battery lifespan of the rechargeable models has also been improved from 4 years to 6 years, with a single charge lasting 24 hours on average.
Added features also include voice directions streamed from the satnav of your choice directly to your hearing aids. A useful feature for anyone on long or unknown journeys.